We value the relationship with our customers to the most, and we lay the foundation of this on unbreakable trust. So, when you share your details with us, we pay utmost attention towards its confidentiality and do not share it with any third party. We have some strict legal norms to safeguard the privacy of your personal data that includes following measures-
- We promise never to share your personal details and identity to any third party, under any circumstances, for any purpose.
- The details you enter while making the online payment get deleted as soon as the transactions get completed. No information shall be cached at our end for whatsoever purpose.
- The payment gateways we use are completely secure and safe. All its channels are secure via latest techniques. No outsider can ever have unauthorized access to your confidential banking data.
- Our operational team is not allowed to have any access to your personal information. They shall only be sent the order details that are necessary for the executive purpose.
- We never use the previously completed projects for resale, sale promotion or even for the references purpose. We respect each aspect of the full ownership rights guarantee.
- Like other websites, we do keep records of the cookies. However, we do so only to evaluate the visitors’ traffic on our website. No information you enter in the forms shall be used for any other purpose without your formal consent.
- We keep a record of the cookies to check the visitors traffic on our website, our motive behind doing this is to know the time and duration of each visit.
- We always recommend our users to have complete knowledge about our different guarantees and policies before making any purchase.
- We request only relevant personal details from our clients so that we can establish a simple and transparent contact system with them.
What Information We Require from Our Customers
The information we require from our customer is broadly categorized, at the very first level, into two classes- Personally Identifiable Information (or PII) and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (or Non-PII).
The details that come under the PII category are-
- Phone Number
- Email Address
lThe details included in the Non-PII category are-
- Browser’s details
- IP address
- Total time you spent on our website
- Number of the pages you have visited.
We categorize the details so that no irrelevant information gets sent to the executive and operational team.
Why Do We Request Your Personal Details
- We ask for your personal information so that we can contact you for your order details and specifications.
- The detail about your nationality is used for the operational purpose, that is, to ensure that the writing style we use for your paper is in accordance with the academia of your country.
- We shall use your contact details to keep you updated with our new policies.
- We may contact you if there is a new discount offer on the services that matches your preferences.
- We will use your contact information to get in touch with you in case there is an occurrence of an unforeseen incident.
- We shall use your contact detail to handle your queries, requests, complaints, and feedback instantly.
- We may contact you if there is a significant alteration in our services or the website.
Cookies refer to the consequential data that gets stored in the user’s web browser after having been entered into website’s form. We use such data (cookies) to control our payment system. We do not use tracking cookies, and in case we require them, we shall take formal consent from you beforehand. However, we shall use authentication cookies to recognize the log-in activities of our website’s users, and to receive notifications regarding multiple scripts, cookies, and tags usage. Nevertheless, all these settings can be controlled at the users end by changing the settings of the browser they are using.
About Log Files
We collect specific information regarding your computer in order to safeguard our website from any maltreatment. The data we store for the purpose include IP (or Internet Protocol) address, referring/exit pages, browser type and version, ISP (or Internet Service Provider), date/time stamp, clickstream data, and operating system. All these information will get gathered into a log file, which we shall receive automatically.
About Your Financial Information
Our payment systems are completely secure from any unauthorized access. We never allow your financial information to get leaked to any third-party. All our payment channels are secured by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technique and protocols. We keep our security mechanism updated against all the advance malicious attacks. Our whole financial information defence system makes our website immune against misuse, modification or loss of data.